Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hot Surnames

It seems a fellow blogger needs a little help. Chlorinejenny of I Don't Play Well With Others put up a post about wanting to take a pole dancing class "to get in touch with your inner sexpot" and needs our help coming up with a good surname to use.

What she needs is a hot, sexy, and erotic surname to use not just your run of the mill kind of surname.

Now, gentlemen and some ladies too for that matter, I know you've all been to strip clubs. At least those of you guys who are on the straight and narrow path. And I'm sure you can come up with a name or two for CJ to use.

Heck, the only names I can come up with are:

Glitter Pasties, Glowing Flaming Pasties, Cherry Pop, Cotton Candy, and Wanderlust.

Pretty pathetic on my part. These are only parts of names I can remember from the Surprise Party I attended last Fall. And before you ask, yes I had fun and that's all I'm going to say to that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment