Monday, January 26, 2009

Girl Time

Okay ladies time for some girl talk.

I feel like I've been drug through the mud girlfriends. I feel this way once a month and it's been for the past few years.

I go to a client's house and her son informs me that I look terrible like I haven't slept for a week.

Well, no, sir since you asked asked today is the first day of my period. I'm tired, drug out, bloated, cramping and I'm bleeding like a stuffed pig. Thanks for asking though.

Later on a girlfriend of mine stops by and tells me the same damn thing. I look like shit. Gee, thanks. She then informs me that I should have some surgery to scrape my uterus lining to stop my periods. Is that safe? Is that healthy? She's nuts.

My question to you ladies is this:

Do you think I should see a gyne after not having seen one in 6 years? Oh, I'm kinda crabby too and I've got the diarrahea! Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment