Saturday, January 28, 2006

First Sucky Post

Here I Am


I hereby officially declare Maranda Under Stress up, operational and open for blogging business. My non-existant banner hopefully will be taken care of sooner rather than later. It's lack thereof is too boring for my taste :)

Where I hail from: Illinois - born and raised. Dang, I really need to get out more.
Spouse - Graumagus of the infamous Frizzen Sparks. 15 years and counting - tick, tick, tick :) (lol).
Offspring - 2 boys - Elderspawn (ES), 8 and Youngerspawn (YS), 3. Much more to follow about them.
Siblings - None. I'm a spoiled rotten only child.
Heritage - Swedish/Irish.
Career - CNA - Certifiable Nutty Asswiper - technically known as Certified Nurse's Assistant.

This is the basics about me. More to follow as things pop into my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment