Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Long Summer Ahead

HELP... PLEASE... If anyone bothers to read this, I could use some suggestions. Really.

It's the end of the school year. Last day was today. Monday is report card pickup day. A whole hour left of school.

Elderspawn got home at 3:30 and I'm already getting the ol' I'm bored mom. And, no matter what I suggest, things I plan for the summer nothing is any good to him. I even suggested he attend some camps this summer. Instead, he prefers to argue with me and carry on about how bored he is.

Any suggestions for a near 12 year old boy who expresses very little to no interest in hobbies, sports, music or any type of fun or recreational activities whatsoever? The only thing he cares about are his video games.

Oh, I forgot to mention that he has ADHD, TS, and BPD NOS. It's very difficult to get him to do much of anything and I could really use some ideas on what would be good for him to do this summer.

His interests? Video games and BB guns. HELP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment